Antiviral Combination Therapies Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global antiviral combination therapies market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The report provides the overall revenue of the global antiviral combination therapies market from 2018 to 2030, considering 2019 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global antiviral combination therapies market for the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with market leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global antiviral combination therapies market.
Request Brochure for Report –
Antiviral Combination Therapies Market: Overview
- The global antiviral combination therapies market was valued at US$4Bn in 2019 and is projected to expand at a high CAGR from 2020 to 2030. Antiviral combination therapies are drugs developed using a combination of two or more drugs for the treatment of various viral diseases, including chronic hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and HIV. Combination antiretroviral therapy aids in stopping the virus from making multiple copies of itself in the body.
- The global antiviral combination therapies market is driven by significant growth in spending on research & development by market players for the development of effective antiviral combination therapies for the treatment of a range of viral diseases; ability of the combination therapy to control the antibiotic resistance, and increase in focus on drug repurposing and vaccine development for the treatment of COVID-19.
Antiviral Combination Therapies Market: Segmentation
- The global antiviral combination therapies market has been segmented based on drug combination, type, indication, route of administration, distribution channel, and region
- In terms of drug combination, the global antiviral combination therapies market has been categorized into NRTI/NNRTI, integrase inhibitor/NRTI, NRTI, NRTI/protease inhibitor, and others. Based on type, the global antiviral combination therapies market has been divided into branded and generic.
- In terms of indication, the global antiviral combination therapies market has been classified into HIV, hepatitis, and others. Globally, in 2019, over 38million people lived with HIV. Of these, around 2 million were adults and 1.8 million were children. Additionally, over 1.7 million individuals acquired HIV in 2019. Based on route of administration, the global antiviral combination therapies market has been bifurcated into oral and intravenous.
- In terms of distribution channel, the global antiviral combination therapies market has been segregated into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and others
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Antiviral Combination Therapies Market –
Antiviral Combination Therapies Market: Regional Segmentation
- In terms of region, the global antiviral combination therapies market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global antiviral combination therapies market in 2019 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period
- The antiviral combination therapies market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2020 to 2030. Growth of the antiviral combination therapies market in the region can be attributed to high prevalence rate of HCV and HIV, and increase in market penetration of generic drug manufacturers. Additionally, large pool of patients suffering from chronic diseases in countries such as China and India and wide retail pharmacy network contribute to the growth of the antiviral combination therapies market in Asia Pacific.
Antiviral Combination Therapies Market: Major Players
- The global antiviral combination therapies market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players operating in the global antiviral combination therapies market are
- Celltrion, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Janssen Global Services
- LLC (Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson)
- Cipla, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- among others.
In August 2020, Janssen Global Services entered into an agreement with the U.S. Government for the large-scale development and manufacturing of 100million doses of Janssen’s SARS-CoV-2 investigational vaccine, Ad26.COV2.S, for use in the U.S., following the approval of Emergency Use Authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
In May 2020, Gilead received approval from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) for Veklury (remdesivir), for the treatment of COVID-19 in Japanese patients
Buy Antiviral Combination Therapies Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453