Rising prevalence of infectious diseases and increasing focus on production of therapeutic antibodies for treating cancer and other chronic diseases are key factors boosting global market growth
Market size: USD 12.56 Billion in 2020, Market Growth: CAGR of 13.1%, Market Trends: High demand for protein therapeutics
The global antibody production market size is expected to reach USD 33.52 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 13.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as rising investments in research and development activities and increasing demand for cost-effective therapeutic treatments are boosting global market revenue growth.
Antibodies are extensively used in diagnostics, research, and therapeutic purposes due to key features such as high specificity, binding affinity, and low toxicity. The global antibody production market is driven by key factors including patent cessation of monoclonal antibodies, gradual government acceptance for various targeted immunotherapy, and antibody therapeutics to treat several chronic diseases like cancer, and rheumatic arthritis. Rapid growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector, growing adoption of protein therapeutics, and availability of enhanced technology for antibody production are also fueling global market growth.
However, factors such as costly primary antibodies and a low number of commercially available antibody drugs are expected to hamper overall market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1404
Key highlights in the report:
- The polyclonal antibodies segment is projected to account for significant revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. High demand for polyclonal antibodies is due to its quick production, comparatively easy purification, cost-effectiveness, and high chances of getting better antigen response by producing antibodies in various animals.
- Based on the process, the downstream process is expected to account for lucrative growth throughout the forecast period. High usage of chromatography systems for production of antibodies is an essential factor boosting segment revenue growth. The downstream process is commonly used owing to high accuracy and efficiency.
- Among the end-use segments, the research institutes segment is projected to account for rapid revenue growth during the forecast period owing to rising investments in R&D activities, increasing research on genomics and proteomics, and increasing focus on identifying new biomarkers.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominant position throughout the forecast period. Presence of dominant pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, technological advancements, availability of latest equipment, well-developed healthcare infrastructure and facilities, increasing investments in R&D, and high focus on drug discovery are key factors fueling market growth in this region.
- Europe is expected to account for significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to presence of leading key players, rising prevalence of contagious diseases, and ongoing research activities.
- The antibody production market in Asia Pacific is projected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing incidence of various chronic diseases, improving healthcare infrastructure and other facilities, and increasing research and development activities are some factors supporting market revenue growth in Asia Pacific.
The report focuses on current and emerging trends in the healthcare industry such as incorporation of IoT and Machine Learning to enhance efficiency of medical products. Top companies in the market are focusing on R&D activities to expand their product offerings and cater to unmet medical needs.
This report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, and recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
Top companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Sartorius AG, Merck KGaA, Eppendorf AG, Cellab GmbH, Pall Corp., INTEGRA Biosciences AG, FiberCell Systems Inc GeneTex, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Pall Corporation, Merck KGaA, Eppendorf AG, Abcam PLC, and Sigma Aldrich Corporation
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1404
The report segments the Antibody Production market on the basis of product types, applications, end-use industries, and regions among others. The report offers insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segment and provides information about lucrative investment opportunities to stakeholders, investors, and clients.
Antibody Production Market Segmentation:
Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020 – 2028)
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Polyclonal Antibodies
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020 – 2028)
- Upstream Processing
- Large-scale bioreactors
- Single-use bioreactors
- Buffers and Reagents
- Downstream Processing
- Chromatography Systems
- Chromatography Resins
- Filtration Systems
- Filtration Consumables and Accessories
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2020 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antibody-production-market
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1404
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370