Anoscope Market: Introduction
- Anoscopy is a diagnostic examination for anal or rectal disease with the help of a device called anoscope. The anoscope insertion tube comprises an optic light bundle that transmits light rays from the source located at the proximal tip of the tube, and an image from distal tip to an eyepiece or camera chip. The anoscope tip is inserted into the anal part of the body. It is then advanced slowly into the rectum for examination. Anoscope is generally utilized to diagnose ano-rectal conditions such as hemorrhoids, rectal bleeding, incontinence, fistula, and fissure. Disposable anoscope is a single-time use facility, which does not require sterilization or cleaning procedures. This eliminates the chances of contamination.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=69077
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Anoscope Market
- Increase in prevalence of anal and rectal disorders and improved techniques to detect abnormalities in the rectum are major factors that are expected to boost the global anoscope market during the forecast period. Shape modification is one of the methods to improve potency and function of the anoscope. Several modifications in shape and size have been carried out during the last 10 years. Rotating anoscope, disposable anoscope, and anoscope with integrated LED light source are modified anoscopes. For instance, disposable anoscope has been developed on the idea that single use anoscope is preferred over reusable anoscope due to several factors such as low cost, patient comfort, safety from contamination, etc. Conventional anoscope is expensive and requires maintenance due to increased risk of cross-contamination if not cleaned properly after use.
- Incidence and prevalence of rectum and colon diseases across the world has been increasing at a rapid pace. This is a major factor that is likely to boost the global anoscope market during the forecast period. As per the study by the National Health Interview Survey, the National Hospital Discharge Survey, and the National Disease and Therapeutic Index; from England and Wales, the Morbidity Statistics from General Practice, results showed that 10 million people in the U.S. complained of hemorrhoids, corresponding to a prevalence rate of 4.4%. In both sexes, a peak in prevalence was noted from age 45 to 65 years, with subsequent decrease after 65 years of age. In the epidemiology study of constipation, which demonstrated an exponential increase in prevalence after age 65 years and was more in families with low incomes or low social status.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Anoscope Market –
- Early diagnosis and prompt treatment of colon and rectum disorders is essential to achieve positive outcome. Up to 20% of patients with colon cancer initially experience symptoms of acute colonic obstruction. Emergency surgery plays a major role in the management of these patients. However, emergency decompressive surgery on unprepared and obstructed bowel carries a significant risk of morbidity (32% to 64%) and mortality. Patients often present late with inoperable tumors or are too weak to be considered for surgery. This carries significant morbidity and mortality. Delay in diagnosis of the disease and treatment can lead to fatal conditions.
- The whole world is presently struggling with COVID-19 pandemic. This infection leads to pneumonia, severe and acute respiratory disorders, multiple organ failure and in severe cases, death. The market has been expanding at a sluggish pace during the pandemic situation all over the world.
- Governments of developing countries are making significant investments to modernize healthcare infrastructure in their respective countries, which is likely to increase access to healthcare. This is expected to fuel the demand for anoscope.
Pre book Market Report –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Anoscope Market
- In terms of region, the global anoscope market is primarily divided into five key segments, namely, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and North America. North America is expected to remain a prominent market during the forecast period. This is due to considerable rise in research & development activities. Moreover, advancements in the healthcare sector have led to the development of new technologies and equipment, which is estimated to further propel the market in North America. Furthermore, the presence of notable companies coupled with early access to latest and emerging technologies is also expected to help North America maintain its dominance of the global market in the next few years.
- On the other hand, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand in the next few years. The region is expected to offer considerable opportunities for leading companies operating in the global, which is estimated to boost the market in the region. Emerging economies such as India, Korea, Brazil, and China, are presenting increasing opportunities for the use of anoscope. The regulations are comparatively lenient than established economies. These factors are estimated to fuel the anoscope market in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
Ask for Discount :
Key Players Operating in Global Anoscope Market
- Hill-Rom Services, Inc.
- OBP Medical Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Sklar Surgical Instruments.
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- CooperSurgical Inc.
- Jaken Medical Inc
- Other Prominent Players
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Depression Drugs Market:
Dermal Fillers Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453