Anaphylaxis Treatment Market: Introduction
- Anaphylaxis is a serious, potentially life threatening allergic reaction likely to occur within minutes or seconds when exposed to the allergen. Anaphylaxis causes the immune system to release chemicals by sending the body into a state of shock wherein blood pressure drops and airways are narrowed, thus posing difficulty in breathing. Its symptoms include weak pulse, skin rash, low blood pressure, rapid pulse, nausea, and vomiting, which could be triggered by specific foods, medications, insect venom, etc. This condition is likely to have a major impact on children especially allergic to peanuts, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, etc. In adults, anaphylaxis trigger include OTC drugs, antibiotics, bee stings, latex, etc.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73608
- As per a journal published on NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) in 2017, up to 5% of the U.S. population suffered from the anaphylaxis condition. Moreover, as estimated, 1% of total hospitalizations and 0.1% of emergency attendances for anaphylaxis would have fatal outcomes. Drugs are a major cause of fatal anaphylaxis in various countries, such as Australia, New Zealand, the U.K., Brazil, and the U.S. As per a journal published on NCBI, in year 2018, the lifetime prevalence of the anaphylaxis is estimated to be 0.05% – 2% in the U.S., and approx. 3% in the Europe. Overall, the fatality of anaphylaxis condition is relatively low across the globe.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Anaphylaxis Treatment Market –
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Anaphylaxis Treatment Market
- Rise in patient pool suffering from allergies across the globe is a major factor driving the anaphylaxis treatment market. Large unmet medical needs, changing lifestyle, and food habits are vastly impacting the growth of the global anaphylaxis treatment market. Awareness about allergy tests is expected to prevent the anaphylaxis condition. Early diagnosis of allergic reactions as a result of advanced tests is likely to drive the global anaphylaxis treatment market. Recent approvals of Epinephrine auto injectors and other drugs are likely to boost the anaphylaxis treatment market.
Pre book Market Report –
- Advanced diagnostic techniques are used in developed economies, such as the North America and Europe as compared to developing economies. However, rise in awareness about various diagnostic tests for allergies is expected to propel their adoption in emerging economies of Asia and Latin America. Moreover, availability of various routes of administration for immediate treatment is expected to drive the global market. Although, various risk factors, such as age and asthma, result in comorbidities, along with other disease complications. However, side effects of drugs for this allergy is anticipated to act as a restraining factor for the global anaphylaxis treatment market.
Ask for Discount :
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Anaphylaxis Treatment market
The global anaphylaxis treatment market is highly consolidated. Key manufacturers operating in the global anaphylaxis treatment market are:
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Adamis Pharmaceutical Corporation
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Browse more Market Reports:
Neuropathic Pain Management Market:
Peripheral Intravenous Catheters Market:
Neuroscience Study Market:
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453