Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR): Introduction
- The global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of airborne ISR
- Additionally, growing focus by various countries on advanced border surveillance solutions led by unstable geopolitical conditions is expected to promote growth of the global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market during the forecast period
- Airborne ISR is designed to provide data for defense missions and intelligence activities
Key Drivers of Global Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Market
- Owing to needs of the modern technology, especially in high-tech regional wars as well as to handle challenges of complex counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations, countries across the globe are spending more on their defense budgets for deployment of emerging technologies
- Furthermore, airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance are also useful for precision air strikes on evasive targets, monitoring of coastal waters for adversaries, reconnaissance, furnishing of emergency services, and execution of search and rescue operations
- Major players operating in the global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market are investing to expand their product portfolios and improve their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance across different regions.
- Due to several benefits offered by airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, these are expected to be increasingly used for various military and security applications in the next few years. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market during the forecast period.
Request a sample:
Technological Advancements in Airborne ISR to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance is one of the important parts of a country’s border security
- Leading players are focusing on the integration of AI with airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Moreover, advanced technologies are being integrated with airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance for use in securing of borders. Besides, airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance have potential to deliver reliable data for use in challenging operations. These factors are expected to increase the adoption of airborne ISR during the forecast period.
High Costs of R&D Can Hinder Market
- High costs involved in research and development of airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance are expected to hinder the global market during the forecast period. However, usage of new and emerging technologies is expected to lessen this development cost in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Airborne ISR Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of airborne ISR, followed by North America and Europe. China, India, and Japan are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, these countries account for a major share of the market in the region. Increase in the demand for airborne ISR in Asia Pacific can be attributed to continuously increasing defense budgets of countries in the region.
- Thus, growing concerns about national security are projected to fuel the demand for airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance in military operations in the near future, thereby driving the global airborne ISR market
Buy our Premium Research Report@
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global airborne ISR market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global airborne ISR market are:
- Raytheon UK
- Airborne Technologies
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- General Dynamics
- CACI International Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Collins Aerospace
- INTELSAT GENERAL
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]