Got a leaky tube? Chill out. Opting for a stainless steel plug can calm your worries. Stainless steel plugs are placed over the materials and can stay up to 20-30 years in regular service. Steel is a metal that doesn’t rust; instead marks an incredible performance when it comes to robustness, durability and corrosion resistance. It coordinates effortlessly but effectually with other stainless steel appliances and is even suitable for a kitchen with a steel-look.
When contractors or subcontractors pick materials for metal pipe fittings, stainless steels are the first one to be overlooked due to their overwhelming cost. But, at the same time, the bundle of advantages it evokes is incomprehensible.
Significant Advantages Comes Off With Steel Tubing
First of all, thanks to the miracle metal “Stainless steel” for always unearthing a miracle across myriad commercial and industrial applications. If you’re too considering to integrate steel tubing in your application, then mind it, you can improvise your business performance quickly, however correctly. Although manufacturing the finer steel tubing is challenging, its benefits are treasured much above than those of plastic tubes or any other.
So, buckle up and determine what you need to at this hour of the day.
- Low or no corrosion-resistant: Most of the time, corrosion is the real hero behind tube blockage or leakage. For sure, nobody wants to encourage a metal that causes severe corrosion leads to complete deterioration at a later point. As we remember, conventional steel so the outer surface of the steel, iron, and concrete piping can be affected by soil and UV light. Also, the interior walls tend to rust, or impaired through abrasion, or accumulate debris. But stainless steel gives you an edge when it comes to rust-free tube plug.
Even after many years, when water flows inside the tubes, stainless steel is unlikely to leak into the water. Hence the metal contamination rate for stainless steel plugs is evitable.
- Value: Whether stainless steel pipes or tube plugs, they are highly durable and potent- can last until the next decade. Therefore, it’s a one-time investment. Apart from it, stainless steel needs low maintenance relatively from any other metal. It’s on-the-go every time.
- Eye-appealing: Usually, by the term “steel,” we idealize a strong subject, grey in color, and standing with a stiffness that overall makes it less attractive.
Stainless steel tubes are increasingly attractive and, therefore, out leash an appearance that is elegant, sleek and shiny. These add pretty much to the decorative aesthetic sense of the room. Furthermore, the exposed stainless steel pipe and fittings are an excellent choice for commercial establishments.
- Strength and versatility: both are the core benefits you grab with buying stainless steel plugs. How? Since stainless steel is a specialized form of steel, it can cope with extreme temperatures. Different materials, including nickel, molybdenum, or nitrogen, can be incorporated into stainless steel to improve its corrosion-resistant properties. By adding these materials, stain steel results in a light-weighted metal that are then widely used for different commercial and applications.
- Eco-friendly – Unlike different tubing materials, stainless steel doesn’t need to be coated or lined with any materials at all. When in the future, you feel the need to discard it, replace your though “discard” with “recycle.” Stainless steel, especially in the United States, is made from recycled scrap metal and is 100% recyclable. They contribute remarkably to a friendly environment, lessening the damaging impact on the environment.
- Durable: Stainless steel tubes or pipes show no signs of wearing out over time. They will look the same in 20 years as they do today. On top of that, they require very little support.
You’re set to go with stainless steel tubes! Great, but which manufacturer to choose? Let us navigate you directly to the best-in-class.
Welcome to HEPCO- The High-Quality Provider Of Tube Plugging System
Yes, we rated ourselves No.1 in the competition because our stainless steel tube plugs are made with 316 Stainless Steel nut and bolt assembly. It means we manufacture the collar and washers from a non-water-soluble hard plastic called Hytrel, and the silicone parts are engineered from vulcanized silicone rubber. Our tube plugs are available in double size (two silicone parts) or a single size (one silicone part) – or if you want something different than these sizes, then we manufacture custom tube plugs.
Another massive benefit you have got with us is you could embark on a DIY installation with our Stainless Steel tube plugs. We provide a Pre-Set Torque Wrench Installation Kit, a best-seller of HEPCO that mainly aims to make the installation process less exhaustive.
5 Pros Of Using Our Product
Our stainless steel tubes exhibit essential benefits throughout the lifespan.
They will hardly fracture/distort tube or tube sheet· Non-corrosive
- Stress-free installation / extraction
- Excellent for coated surfaces
If you need a new piping material for your next project, we can guide you thoroughly over the call. Dial ( 781 ) 749-0220 or ( 800 ) 472-8484 to determine which stainless steel pipework can best fit your budget and needs. At HEPCO, we sustain a wide variety of heat exchanger tube plugs for different low and high-pressure uses. We provide you with seamless as well as welded stainless steel, allowing us to deliver the most cost-effective solution for your application.
Get In Touch With HEPCO!
Simply first assess the stainless steel condenser tube plug you actually require for your industry and secondly request a quote here. You might save money with us!