Owing to the rising trend of the athleisure wear in offices and casual occasions as well, the activewear market is likely to experience a propelling growth throughout the forecast period.
The rising disposable income of the consumers and the rise in awareness among consumers about health and fitness fuels the growth of the global market for activewear. Additionally, an upsurge in the active participation of youth and aged people in the physical and sports activities, leads to an increase in the demand for activewear as well.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4087
Activewear for Women Likely to Create Remunerative Opportunities for the Market
The global activewear market can be segmented based on type, fabric, and consumer orientation. On the basis of type, the global activewear market can be segmented into ready to wear, fashion outer, pants & T-shirts, wet suits & swimwear, shoes, and fashion brands.
Based on the fabric, the global market for activewear can be segmented into polyester, nylon, neoprene, polypropylene, spandex, cotton, and others.
Based on the consumer orientation, the global activewear market can be segmented into men and women. Geographically, the Activewear market can be segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and the Middle East and Africa.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4087
Important doubts related to the Activewear Market clarified in the report:
- Which regional market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
- How has the surging prices of raw materials during the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the growth of the Activewear market?
- Why are market players focusing on R&D and innovations?
- Are market players expanding their global presence? If yes, how?
Report regional analysis includes:
- North America
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
For critical insights on market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4087
Research & Developments Related to the Innovative Fabrics to Fuel the Growth of the Activewear Market
The key players in the market are investing in significant efforts and money to develop fabrics which are easy to dry and wash, resistant to shrinkage, and wrinkles, which is likely to boost the global activewear market during the forecast period.
Some of the prominent players prevailing in the activewear market are Adidas AG, Asics Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc., Gap Inc., Nike, Inc., North Face, Inc., Puma SE, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, among others.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4087/S
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Why Choose Fact.MR ?
- Our analysts have exceptional knowledge of the latest market research techniques
- We use the latest market research and analytical tools to curate market reports
- High-quality customized reports available as per the client’s requirements
- Our team consists of highly experienced and trained analysts
- Swift and prompt customer support for domestic and international clients
- COVID-19 analysis with credible insights
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR : http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/10/24/1626226/0/en/Gift-Packaging-Market-to-Ride-Coattails-of-Rising-Corporate-Gifting-Practices-yet-Demand-Forecasting-Prevails-as-a-Growth-Impediment-Finds-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates