Smart Clothing Market – Introduction
- Smart clothes are clothing that monitor the wearer’s physical condition. Smart clothes are also known as high tech clothes, smart wear, electronic textiles, or smart fabrics. They provide biometric data such as temperature, pulse rate, muscle stretch, and heart rhythm. The increasing adoption of smart clothes in sports and healthcare industries is helping in the growth of the smart clothing market globally.
Key Drivers of the Smart Clothing Market
- Smart clothing helps users to effectively manage their health and wellness. It monitors the physical state and tracks the training progress of the user. It also provides users with the data to foresee changes in health and avoid injuries. Further, it helps to enhance the workout efficiency and improve performance of the user. These factors drive the demand for smart clothing in the market.
- Growing awareness about physical fitness with the increasing demand for smart shirts, smart socks, smart work clothes, smart sleepwear etc. is helping in the growth of the smart clothing market. Further, the increasing adoption of smart clothes in sports and healthcare industries is increasing the demand for smart clothing worldwide.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=70923
Factors Restraining the Smart Clothing Market
- The lack of customer awareness about smart clothing and the high cost of the product is a major factor restraining the demand for smart clothing. Additionally, technological complications associated with smart clothes is a challenge for the growth of the smart clothing market. Demand for smart clothes also declined in 2020 due to the lockdown and other government imposed restrictions because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Smart Clothing Market
- In terms of geography, the global smart clothing market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the smart clothing market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The smart clothing market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global smart clothing market in 2020, due to rising awareness about health and increasing demand for smart clothes in the region. Sophisticated lifestyle of people has been driving the smart clothing market in North America, particularly in the US and Canada.
- The smart clothing market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Smart Clothing Market
The global smart clothing market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global smart clothing market are:
- Carre Technologies Inc.
- Sensoria Inc.
- Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Wearable X
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Schoeller Textiles AG
- AiQ Smart Clothing
- Kolon Industries Inc.
Global Smart Clothing Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Clothing Market, by Product
- Upper wear
- Lower wear
- Others (socks, etc.)
Global Smart Clothing Market, by End-user
Global Smart Clothing Market, by Price
Global Cotton Terry Blanket Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
Global Smart Clothing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=70923<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.