- A QCN sensor is a device used in earthquake monitoring systems. These sensors can detect earthquakes around the world.
- QCN (Quake Catcher Network) sensors sense seismic activity of any region, and can be used to detect earthquakes that may be headed in a particular direction.
- The QCN sensor identifies various types of seismic waves including transverse, compressional, love, and Rayleigh waves. Quake catcher network sensors are majorly used in smart earthquake monitoring systems and these systems are used in residential, commercial, industrial, and military sites all over the globe.
- QCN sensors are directly integrated into machinery and other heavy equipment as they are alarms to stop the running operations after detecting seismic vibration. Therefore, heavy demand for QCN sensors across military, industrial, and commercial applications is positively impacting the growth of the QCN sensor market.
Rise in Demand for QCN Sensors for Use in Industrial Applications
- QCN sensors are largely used in industrial applications, as it helps in enhancing the security and senses seismic activity on time to provide secure access and awareness in manufacturing plants.
- The QCN sensor seismic monitoring system is widely used in oil & gas plants, chemical plants, nuclear power plants, manufacturing plants, petrochemical plants etc. to detect earthquakes. These industries adopt QCN sensors to reduce the physical damage by providing prior warnings about earthquakes.
- Governments of earthquake-prone countries such as the U.S, China, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, India, and Turkey are extensively investing in QCN sensors to prevent damage and ensure safety arrangements.
- Some of the restraints of earthquake monitoring where QCN sensors are used for early detection are high cost of installation, operation, and maintenance
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the QCN Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global QCN sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global QCN sensor market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of QCN sensors operate in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth in the QCN sensor market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and India.
- Increasing construction activities, rising number of manufacturing plants, and smart city projects is expected to drive the demand for QCN sensors in the region.
- North America holds the second largest share of the QCN sensor market since most of the companies and the U.S government are investing in quake catcher network sensor monitoring systems to improve security of residential, commercial, and industrial sites.
- The QCN sensor market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global QCN Sensor Market
The global QCN sensor market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for QCN sensors. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global QCN sensor market include:
- QMI Manufacturing Inc.
- Exensor Technology
- Northrop Grumman
- Textron Systems
- DJB Instruments
- Colibrys SA
- McQ Inc.
- Ferranti Technologies Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on QCN Sensor Market, Request for a Sample
Global QCN Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global QCN Sensor Market, by Type
Global QCN Sensor Market, by Category
- Short period
- Intermediate period
- Long period
Global QCN Sensor Market, by End-use
Global QCN Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: