The global Paper Packaging market is forecast to reach USD 262.60 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand owing to the manufacturing industries in the developing economies for the use of paperboard packaging. Moreover, the growing awareness among customers for the sustainable packaging material with the reusability of paperboard packaging is fostering the market demand. However, the usage plastics due to its cost-effective, durable, and reusable properties are hampering the market demand.
The COVID-19 impact:
As the COVID-19 crisis grows, manufacturers are quickly changing their practice and purchasing priorities to meet the required demand of a pandemic, which has cut demand for many forest product segments, majorly paperboard market. Over a couple of months, there will be a series of both positive and negative shocks, as manufacturers and their suppliers respond to providers changing needs. With a poor global situation, the export-dependent economies of many regions look vulnerable. The containerboard market is expected to experience decrease in to weak consumer demand in markets for the merchandise exports.
The comprehensive analysis of the Paperboard Packaging market assists businesses in gaining a competitive advantage and helps them reach their business goals and objectives. The global Paperboard Packaging market research report is formulated with the descriptive profiles of the leading companies of the market along with their pricing analysis, gross revenue, financial standing, sales network and distribution channel, profit margins, and market position. This offers the readers a complete understanding of the competitive landscape of the Paperboard Packaging industry.
The Paperboard Packaging research report draws focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the key players of the market through a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to project the growth rate.
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Nippon Paper Industries, ITC Limited, Mondi plc, Metsä Group, International Paper Company, Oji Holding Corporation, Smurfit Kappa Group, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA), Stora Enso Oyj and Outlook Group LLC, among others.
The global Paperboard Packaging market report further segments the market based on product types offered by the market, applications, and key geographies of the market. The research study assesses the market in terms of market size, volume, revenue, and share.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Paperboard Packaging market on the basis of raw materials, product, application, and region:
Raw Materials Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fresh Sources
- Recycled Waste Paper
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Solid Unbleached Board
- Solid Bleached Board
- White Lined Chipboard
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Non-Durable Goods
- Durable Goods
Paperboard Packaging market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The paperboard packaging is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period owing to the initiatives taken by the government in developing nations to upscale the paperboard packaging market. The government in the Asia Pacific and MEA countries are focusing on proper paperboard packaging methods and enhancing the proper infrastructure of the paperboard industry.
- The increase in awareness among customers for the sustainable packaging material is driving the demand for the paperboard packaging market. The global spending on the paperboard packaging industry is rising steadily, which was USD 139.00 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 262.60 billion by 2027.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for paperboard packaging in 2019. The consistent focus of the region on cost-effective and innovative procedures adopted in the area is driving the market. The Asia Pacific region held approximately 42.0% of the paperboard packaging market in 2019, followed by North America, which contains around 30.0% market by region in the year 2019.
- The Food & Beverage sector is the major contributor to the paperboard packaging market, and generated a revenue of USD 65.15 billion in 2017 and is forecasted grow at a rate of 6.3% in the forecast period.
Key Objectives of the Paperboard Packaging Market Report:
- Analysis and forecast of the Global Paperboard Packaging Market by segmentation of the market
- Analysis of various macro and micro-economic factors influencing the growth of the Paperboard Packaging market
- Extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a detailed view of the competitive landscape
- Insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and challenges
- Analysis of the key players operating in the industry
- Strategic recommendations to the new entrants pertaining to entry-level barriers and to established players for formulating fruitful business plans
In conclusion, the report offers an extensive panoramic view of the Paperboard Packaging industry, backed by key statistical data and figures garnered from authentic sources and thorough primary and secondary research. The report offers a thorough examination of the size, shape, and volume of the market to offer an accurate forecast estimation of the Paperboard Packaging industry till 2027. The report also strives to offer strategic recommendations to the new players entering the Paperboard Packaging industry and guide them for overcoming entry-level barriers. It also offers recommendations to the established companies to fortify their presence in the Paperboard Packaging market and capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the industry.