Education Apps Market: Introduction
- Education app is a software application that includes numerous multimedia tools that are primarily designed to reinforce self-learning and virtual teaching processes. Education app is a digitally interactive learning platform, which allows teachers and parents to track the progress of the students. These apps also provide a wide range of online mock tests, eBooks, and audio notes along with other various features that include teacher-parent interactive sessions, online fee payment, and attendance management.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a primary catalyst that has revolutionized the education industry. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. This has compelled education institutions and organizations to employ educational apps in order to facilitate remote online classes, fun-based learning sessions, online attendance tracking, and parent-teacher interactions. Education app is one of the alternative ways to continue education during the COVID-19 pandemic. Educational institutes are also deploying AR and VR solutions during the pandemic for learning and knowledge management to overcome cognitive barriers. This is anticipated to create significant opportunities for the global education apps market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Education Apps Market: Market Dynamics
- Rise in penetration of smart devices and Internet is expected to boost the global education apps market
- Increase in focus on competency-based education (CBE) is anticipated to drive the global education apps market during the forecast period
- Rise in digitization in the education sector and increase in innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, and big data are also estimated to fuel the global education apps market
- Growth in availability of wearable devices in educational institutions for providing real-time progress tracking and sensory-based learning experiences to students across the world is also projected to propel the education apps market in the near future
- Increase in competition to offer advanced educational apps is one of the major challenges that is anticipated to hamper the global education apps market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Education Apps Market
- In terms of region, the global education apps market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global education apps market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established players that offer education apps in the U.S. and Canada to enhance interactive learning experiences
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share of the global education apps market in the near future due to the rise in awareness about education apps among students and educational institutes
Request For PreBook Report@:
Global Education Apps Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Education Apps Market
Companies operating in the global education apps market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to provide education apps. The global education apps market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous providers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global education apps market include:
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- BrainPOP LLC.
- BYJU’S (Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd.)
- Coursera, Inc.
- Duolingo Inc.
- Edmodo, Inc.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Edx Inc
- Google LLC.
- Khan Academy Inc.
- Lesson Nine GmbH
- Lumos Labs, Inc.
- Rosetta Stone Inc
- Vedantu Innovations Private Limited
- WizIQ, Inc.
Global Education Apps Market: Research Scope
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Web Based
- Mobile Based
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by End-user
- K-12 Educational Center (Primary, Secondary and Higher)
- Professional Training Center
- Corporate Training Center
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Device
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Operating System
- iOS and MacOS
Global Education Apps Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Educational Android Apps
- Online Teaching Apps
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]