Infused Dried Fruits Market: Overview
- The global infused dried fruits market value was estimated to reach ~US$ 1,955 Mn in 2019, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the infused dried fruits market is anticipated to reach ~US$ 3.2 Bn by 2029, at a CAGR of ~5%.
- Due to changing lifestyle, food habits, rising disposable income and increase in the number of working women, the consumption of ready to cook and frozen food products is rising rapidly. Consumers prefer ready to cook food products with additional nutritional properties. The use of infused dried fruits is increasing in ready-to-cook food products such as pasta, noodles, and fruit juices and other food products. Infused dried fruits add flavor in food products and enhance nutritional properties. The popularity and associated benefits of infused dried fruits are fueling their demand across the globe.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=38024
Infused Dried Fruits: Market Frontrunners
- In terms of fruit type, blue berry was the foremost segment in 2019 and accounted for 18% of the market share. Raisins is expected to grow rapidly with the CAGR 7.2% in the forecasted period.
- By nature, the conventional segment was foremost in terms of value with market share of 87.8% in 2019 and the organic infused dried fruits has market share 12.2%
- In terms of product type, fruit juice/juice concentrate infused dried fruits emerged as the leading segment in 2019, accounting for approximately 41% market share. Furthermore, the sugar infused dried fruits segment accounts for ~23% of the market in terms of value.
- Based on application, the bakery products segment was leading a segment with a share of ~ 35% in 2019. The breakfast cereals segments are expected to hold ~ 24% of the market, respectively by 2029.
- The direct segment is dominating with market among sales channels. It has market share of ~ 60% in the market in 2019 and indirect sales channel has ~39% of the market in 2019.
- Europe leads the global infused dried fruits market in 2019 with market share 42.3% The Asia Pacific market is expected to be leading the global infused dried fruits market in 2029 with market share 35.5%.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=38024
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Trends
- The number of people living far from home for education and employment is increasing rapidly across the globe. Students and working people lead a rather hectic lifestyle, which leaves them with little time to cook at home. As a result of this, unhealthy eating habits have become more prevalent among the consumers. Due to this, there is an increase in the number of consumers who suffer from IBDs and other digestive disorders. The number health concerned consumers who prefer to eat food with high fiber content is increasing since it help to deal with digestive disorder. Infused dried fruits are high in fiber and proven to be a great laxatives. Demand for infused dried fruits is increasing rapidly due to its nutritional benefits, great taste, and various applications in the food and beverage products.
- Awareness regarding health and wellness is increasing globally due to which the consumption of sugar-free, natural, gluten-free, and organic food products has increased around the world. Infused dried fruits contain no additional sugar and are used as natural sweetener. Infused dried fruits are gluten-free and are rich source of vitamin C. The consumption of infused dried fruits is therefore increasing among health-conscious consumers.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
nfused Dried Fruits Gain Popularity as Natural Energy Supplements among Athletes and Sportspersons
- An increasing number of athletes and sportspersons prefer natural and chemical-free energy supplements and infused dried fruits is one of the popular choices among them. Infused dried fruits ingredients such as raisins is the rich source of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Infused dried fruits are used as high-energy sources, and are also used in health tonic and high energy health supplements. Infused dried fruits are popular among trekkers, campers, and mountaineers, as they provide instant energy as well as easy to carry and has long shelf life. The awareness of health-benefits associated with the infused dried fruits is rising due to which the demand for infused dried fruits is rising.
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Strategies
- Key players operating in the global infused dried fruits are focusing on acquisition and mergers to expand the geographical presence as well to strengthen to supply chain management. Companies are acquiring small and medium size companies to expand the product portfolio and to increase production capacity.
- Manufacturers of infused dried fruits are investing in research and development to produce unique and innovative infused dried fruits products. Companies are concentrating on advertising and marketing to increase the awareness of the unique infused dried fruits products globally.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.