Can High Humidity Deter Coronavirus?
It has been found that countries with low temperatures and low humidity reported maximum number of COVID-19 cases. This led to hospitals and stakeholders in various end markets to purchase humidity meters to keep a check on humidity levels that ideally should be above 9g/m3. Such trends are creating incremental opportunities for companies in the humidity meter market.
Researchers and scientists in labs are anticipated to purchase humidity meters to assess how the coronavirus pathogens respond in high humidity levels. Government organizations have been using their insights for information dissemination via traditional media such as news channels and newspapers to minimize panic among individuals. Hence, manufacturers in the humidity meter market are increasing their production capacities to meet the demand of researchers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Humidity Meter Market https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=48405
Improvements in Sensor Technology Crucial to Offer Best-in-Class System Performance
The humidity meter market is projected to reach the value of US$ 2.2 Bn by 2030. However, engineers and manufacturers are facing hurdles in sensor design technologies, owing to risks of high temperature ranges and wide humidity. Hence, companies are increasing efforts to accommodate linear response in humidity sensors to offer accurate measurement of levels, regardless of the external temperature, and humidity variations.
It has been found that humidity sensors lack quick response times, which is crucial for maintenance of system performance. Hence, manufacturers in the humidity meter market are boosting their research spending to facilitate faster response time by incorporating temperature combination sensors in meters to offer best-in-class system performance.
High Quality Temperature Sensors in Meters to Provide Useful Humidity-based Variables
Humidity meters are being highly publicized for environment monitoring in various applications such as the oil & gas industry, food & beverages industry, and pharmaceutical industry. Vaisala— a provider of temperature measurement instruments, is increasing marketing activities for HUMICAP humidity sensors that are gaining increased visibility in life science and other applications.
Manufacturers in the humidity meter market are innovating in devices that allow weather balloons to respond to rapidly changing atmospheric conditions. High stability and fast response times are highly preferred in humidity meters. Companies in the humidity meter market are developing systems that improve capabilities of scientists for meteorological forecasts. They are integrating high quality temperature sensors in meters to provide useful humidity-based variables such as dew point, enthalpy, and absolute humidity.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Humidity Meter Market https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=48405
Soil Moisture Sensors Help Achieve Optimum Plant Growth with Irrigation Variations
Apart from automotive and industrial applications, manufacturers in the humidity meter market are tapping into incremental opportunities in the agricultural sector to measure soil moisture. This has led to innovations in soil moisture sensors with the proliferation of satellite software technologies that are giving rise to user-friendly apps.
Soil moisture sensors are playing a crucial role in precision farming, as these sensors are being integrated in the irrigation system to enable scheduling of water supply and distribution efficiently. Such trends are bolstering the growth of the humidity meter market, which is estimated to clock a favorable CAGR of ~6% during the assessment period. Soil moisture sensors are helping to achieve optimum plant growth, since the gauges are directed with functions to reduce and enhance irrigation.
Safe Wooden Constructions Fuel Demand for Digital Wood Moisture Management
Digital wood moisture meter is a game changer for moisture management, since wooden constructions are on the rise in many markets. Companies in the humidity meter market such as Stora Enso— a provider of renewable solutions in wooden constructions, has joined forces with Wiiste— a provider of systems and equipment for structural moisture measurement to introduce their digital wood moisture meter.
Building and construction applications demand reliable, safe, and robust wooden structures. Manufacturers in the humidity meter market are taking advantages of this opportunity to introduce digital wood moisture meter to ensure the long lifecycle of wooden structures.
Humidity Meter Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global humidity meter market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2020–2030, usage of humidity meters in automotive, pharmaceutical, industrial, food & beverages, building automation, and agriculture applications is expected to boost the global humidity meter market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global humidity meter market is estimated to reach value of US$ 2.2 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period
Implementation of Humidity Meters in Automotive Industry: A Key Driver of Humidity Meter Market
- Rising demand for humidity sensors in the automotive sector across the globe is projected to boost the global humidity meter market during the forecast period, as the infrared sensor remotely measures the radiated heat on the windscreen and accordingly, the automatic air conditioning system regulates the air humidity
- Currently, in automotive vehicles, an infrared sensor remotely measures the radiated heat on the windscreen and accordingly, the automatic air conditioning system regulates the air humidity. Capacitive humidity sensors are largely employed in automobiles, as it is a cost-effective, high quality, long-term tested thin-film sensor technology that is suitable for indoor climate control applications.
- Thus, the demand for humidity meters is estimated to increase over the next few years, and major players in the humidity meter market are utilizing the economies of scale to cater to the rising demand
- However, humidity meters that consist of humidity sensors are highly sensitive to rapid changes in humidity, which restrict its use in extreme environments. This rapid change in humidity may negatively impact the product with extreme sensitivity to moisture, such as certain pharmaceuticals and the food & beverages industry. This issue could alter the characteristics of the product and hence, products such as medical pills and dry powders are stored in controlled conditions at precise humidity levels. This is expected to restrain the global humidity meter market.