Global Facial Rollers Market – Introduction
- Facial rollers are most commonly made from stones such as jade and rose quartz. Some of the facial rollers have two roller balls and some look like a small rolling pin with rollers of varying sizes, which are fixed on both ends of the handle. The act of massaging the face with a face roller has substantial benefits for the skin. It may even reduce stress and release tension etc.
- Facial rollers are typically used with facial oil, serum, or moisturizer to help the tool glide across the skin. This process delivers the product deeper into the skin. Facial rollers also improve blood circulation in the face and decreases puffiness of the skin. They are safe to use every day. Some dermatologists recommend daily use of facial rollers for best results.
Rising organized retail sector in emerging economies and increase in promotional activities on various social media platforms projected to be driving factors
- The organized retail sector in emerging economies such as India, China, Malaysia, and Singapore is expected to help increase the sale of facial rollers. Rapid rise in promotional activities by manufacturers and distributors of facial rollers on various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, especially during the phase of lockdown imposed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, is anticipated to drive the growth of the facial rollers market during the forecasted timeline.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81937
Rapid increase in sale of facial rollers through online distribution channels
- Increase in sale of facial rollers through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites of manufacturers and on various e-commerce websites such as Sephora, Amazon, and various other local e-commerce portals across the globe is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of facial rollers during the forecast period. Attractive offers from manufacturers and suppliers and instant discounts to customers is projected to surge the sale of facial rollers on various e-commerce websites etc. in the near future.
North America Considered the Largest Market for Facial Rollers
- Geographically, the global facial rollers market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global facial rollers market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico during the forecast period due to rising usage of facial rollers to deal with acne etc. as it can stimulate blood circulation or flow to the face, which can make skin look brighter and feel firmer. This factor is projected to surge the demand for facial rollers.
- The facial rollers market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about the product and promotional initiatives undertaken by companies, such as distribution of free samples of facial rollers, and promotional drives on various social media platforms etc. in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to drive the sales of facial rollers in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Facial Rollers Market
Prominent facial roller companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as EcoTools, Eskar, Mount Lai, HERBIVORE, TOWN & ANCHOR, and SHIFFA are launching new range of facial rollers in the market. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for facial rollers in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global facial rollers market include:
- Lexi White Beauty
- Mount Lai
- Nurse Jamie, Inc.
- Province Apothecary
- TOWN & ANCHOR
Global Facial Rollers Market – Research Scope
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Product Type
- Smooth Stone Facial Rollers
- Rose Quartz
- Others (Metal etc.)
- Hexagonal Tourmaline Stone Face Roller
- Others (Microneedle Facial Rollers etc.)
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Price Category
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81937<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.