Global Ethernet Access Device Market: Introduction
- Ethernet is a computer networking technology used to connect devices to communicate with each other through multiple protocols
- Ethernet is a proven success in the wired local area network (LAN) environment. Apart from LAN, it can also be utilized in metropolitan area networks (MAN) and wide area networks (WAN) to make the services more scalable and flexible. Any device (whether in an office, school, or home setting) that accesses a localized network using a cable (wired connection) is most likely to use Ethernet. Ethernet service is standardized as per the working group IEEE 802.3.
- Ethernet connectivity benefits almost every type of user, ranging from businesses to gamers, including security and reliability
- Devices need to connect through physical cables and hence, it is very difficult for outsiders to access the network through an unsanctioned device and hijack the bandwidth. For a wireless LAN technology, Ethernet is less vulnerable to noise and disruptions, such as physical barriers, band interference, or bandwidth hogs. Over time, Ethernet has mostly replaced its other competing wired LAN technologies, such as Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI), ARCNET`, and Token Ring.
- Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) are compact carrier Ethernet fields that are employed to create high-quality and high-bandwidth packet service with low latency over multiple copper pairs for end-users (individual and business) by the communication/internet service providers.
- Today, EADs have evolved at the level to provide a bouquet of functions, such as:
- Zero Touch Deployment (ZTD)
- Timing over Packet Synchronization
- Traffic Management
- Fault Management
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72153<ype=S
Global Ethernet Access Device Market: Market Dynamics
- EADs enhance network quality and hence, communication/internet service providers need them to enhance customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Ethernet backed backhaul helps service providers to fetch all the data in real-time, which further helps them make their network more dynamic. Demand for high-speed packet service has fueled the demand for devices such as Ethernet access device, which boosts the network quality even during the peak using hours.
- EADs enable service providers to use Ethernet technology in network lines (wired). Such devices are backed with a strong firewall, which provides security with the highest priority. EADs have made it possible to provide network security at a low cost, while maintaining top level performance.
- Furthermore, EADs are capable in service remote management. This feature comes handy in cloud computing, where the network connectivity is very critical.
- EADs enable service providers to rapidly add, delete, or change customers in the runtime, which not only saves time but also proves an economically viable option. It has eliminated the need to involve manpower too.
- Communication service providers need to adopt new network planning models to accommodate EADs and effectively utilize the existing network for packet services. All these require a big strategic decision to spend a considerable amount.
- The installation of EADs needs a large team of engineers and network architects. It is a daunting process that needs very precise planning to ensure compatibility with the existing network elements.
- Even during operation, EADs are tough to maintain in terms of man-days involved and cost associated
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/urbanization-fueled-freight-transportation-to-absorb-sizable-demand-in-fifth-wheel-coupling-market-valuation-to-reach-upward-of-us-500-mn-by-2027-tmr-301326974.html
Global Ethernet Access Device Market: Competition Landscape
North America to Lead the Ethernet Access Device Market
- North America hosts corporate complexes more than the rest of the world. All the corporate consumers want a private network loop from their service providers in order to allay security concerns. LAN effectively addresses this security concern, which is mostly deployed on EADs.
- Europe and Asia Pacific, which follow North America, are expected to witness an increase in demand for EADs in the near future, as the demand for reliable, fast, and high speed internet is rising in these regions.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.: Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading provider of information and communications technology (ICT) equipment. The company manufactures and sells smartphones in the consumer electronics domain. It is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China; and operates in more than 170 countries. The company has 36 joint innovation centers and 14 R&D centers across the globe, which provides it an extra edge over the competition in launching innovative products.
- Nokia Corporation: Nokia is a key global player operating in the field of information and communications technology. It is headquartered in Espoo, Finland. Initially founded in 1865 as a single paper mill company, Nokia gradually expanded its operations, and Nokia Corporation was finally formed through the merger of three companies in 1967. The company manufactures and delivers an end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, and services globally.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson: Founded in 1876 with the business name Ericsson, the company has its global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. The company prominently focuses on innovation and has more than 49,000 patents to its name. It offers services, software, and infrastructure solutions in communication services, broadband, business support services, IPTV, and cable television to enable the full value of connectivity.
- Apart from the above, other prominent players in the market include Cisco Systems, Inc., ZTE Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Dell Computer Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Samsung Electronics, Advanced Fibre Communications (AFC), NETGEAR Inc., Siemens AG, and NEC Corporation.
Global Ethernet Access Device Market: Research Scope
By component, the global Ethernet access device market can be classified into:
- Power Supply Unit
- Others (Connect Port, Access Point, Memory)
In terms of end-user, the global ethernet access device market can be split into:
- Managed Service Providers
IT & Telecom
TMR’s solid presence in the market research space comprising an expert team of researchers makes for its exemplar solutions and strong relationships with clients for several years. The practice to deep dive and understand the dynamics of a business sector for market research solutions makes us stand apart. The ubiquity of information technology that provides frameworks for end-to-end business operations today, with the added support of 4G and 5G telecom networks that has led to double-digit growth rate of the IT &Telecom sector are well covered in our reports.
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]