Modernization and incorporation of sustainable residential furniture in developing countries such as Indonesia, India, and China is set to drive sales of eco-friendly furniture. The global eco-friendly furniture market will grow 1.8X during the projection period (2020- 2030). Advancements in material science that increases product durability and recyclability are primary reasons for consumer adoption of eco-friendly furniture.
Innovative business strategies such as circular business models using reclaimed wood provide the much needed strength for healthy growth of the market. Market players are leveraging industrial automation to increase production. Prevalence of e-commerce in developing countries presents gainful opportunities for eco-friendly furniture manufacturers.
Residential Eco-Friendly Furniture to Significantly Enhance Profit Pools
Residential applications of eco-friendly furniture is expanding revenue pools in the market. Consumer awareness about alarming levels of pollution through landfills and dumping grounds is accelerating the demand for recyclable furniture products. Heightening demand for reduction of carbon emissions and effective waste management systems is driving the adoption of recyclable eco-friendly furniture. Corporates across the globe are realizing the role of office ambience in improving employee productivity and output when coupled with benefits of eco-friendly workplaces in engaging and attracting the right talent from tier-1 business schools. The commercial segment exhibits the highest growth between the two types of applications, at an impressive 7% CAGR during the forecast period.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Eco-Friendly Furniture Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Eco-Friendly Furniture Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Eco-Friendly Furniture Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4730
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Circular Business Models to Shape Competition
The eco-friendly furniture market is highly competitive with the presence of many small and medium sized enterprises. Competition is driven by adoption of circular business models by market players. Long loop, clean loop, and cascading loop models are prevalent manufacturing and reproduction methods. Certifications such as FTC certified wooden frames, and increasing adoption of reclaimed wood in public and private sector furniture products are a few sustainability measures.
Companies are leveraging advanced industry 4.0 technologies to enhance production capacities. Penetration of high-potential regions using e-commerce methods of distribution is another factor that drives increased competition. Major players that shape the competitive landscape are, but not limited to, Vermont Woods Studios, Cisco Bros. Corp., Manchester Woodcraft, Greenington, Lee Industries, Inc., Williams-Sonoma Inc., La-Z-Boy Inc., Jiangxi Feiyu Bamboo Industry Group Co. Ltd., Moso International B.V., and Shenzhen Vincent Handicraft Co., Limited.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4730
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,