Dual Sensor: Introduction
- Sensor is a kind of semiconductor device, which is used to detect physical inputs such as heat, motion, pressure, light, moisture, and other environmental phenomena and gives an output on the display of the electronic device
- Dual sensor is made by combining two existing sensors having different measurement principles together and the output is evaluated without restrictions
- Some of the widely used dual sensors are dual thermometer sensor, IR sensor, dual UV sensor, light sensor, humidity sensor, motion sensor, image sensor, touch sensor, etc.
- Dual sensors have variety of applications in electronics & telecommunication, electrical, automotive, and industrial automation
Rise in Growth of the Global Dual Sensor Market
- Dual sensors are widely used in the motorsport industry where very low space is required. A dual sensor having one component measuring two variables is suited to motorsports applications. The dual pressure and temperature sensor for measurement of gases and liquids fulfills the requirement, thus increasing the demand for dual sensors.
You will get Custom Report at Syndicated Report price, Pre Book Now
- Dual sensors are largely used in gas detectors and smoke alarms. It has photoelectric and ionization sensors; the photoelectric sensor detects fires from objects such as cigarettes burning on furniture or in trash cans, while the ionization sensor detects fast flaming fires (kitchen fires or combustibles). The dual sensor provides safety and warning at the earliest, thus increasing its demand in industrial and home applications.
- Dual sensor thermometer is a widely used application of dual sensors. It has an internal temperature sensor and external temperature probe. Each sensor provides its display on a large LCD screen. It senses the temperature with respect to environmental conditions.
- A dual sensor is successfully used in wearable heart rate monitoring devices. It provides automated, convenient, and continuous heart rate monitoring. The technology is wireless and measures the change in blood volume in the microvascular tissue under the skin.
North America to Lead the Dual Sensor Market
- The current generation is moving toward compact, and portable multifunctional devices. A dual sensor fulfills this demand by providing combo sensors in a single unit, offering cost effective solutions. The higher adoption of dual sensors increases its market in North America.
- The dual sensor market is rising in wearable electronics due to its wide-spread applications such as smart watches, wristbands, smart shoes, smart jackets, smart caps, and many others, accounting for its growth in North America
- The growth of the dual sensor market is positively affected by the increasing demand for automation in material handling in industries, growing medical automation for accuracy, emerging e-commerce industry, and enhanced productivity by supply chain processes.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/long-term-health-hazards-loss-of-natural-habitat-of-terrestrial-aquatic-animals-due-to-rise-in-air-pollution-levels-drives-growth-in-air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market-valuation-projected-to-surpass-us-4-7-bn-by-2031–opi-301284496.html
Key Players of the Global Dual Sensor Market Include:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- BCM Sensor Technologies
- Gems Sensors & Controls
- Keller America Inc.
- Wasco Switches and Sensors
- Innovative Sensor Technology
- Locon Sensor Systems, Inc.
Global Dual Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global Dual Sensor Market, by Type
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Light Sensor
- IR Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Biometric Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Position Sensor
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive, PDF Brochure of this report