Bluetooth Chipsets: Introduction
- Bluetooth offers a connectivity solution for a low-to-medium-speed device, providing wireless device connectivity without using short-range cables and wires.
- The Bluetooth chipset market is segmented by mode, type, application, and region.
- There are various applications of Bluetooth chipsets in consumer devices, cameras, smart home appliances, gaming devices, mobile robots, network devices, and drones.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81926
Rise in Demand for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- In terms of type, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global Bluetooth chipsets market during the forecast period.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is the most widely used technology that consumers use every day as it is simple, secure, and has low power consumption. Thus, demand to maintain high efficiency of electronic devices is expected to fuel the growth of the global Bluetooth chipsets market.
- Moreover, Bluetooth low energy devices offer significantly lower power consumption, which makes BLE more preferred.
- Bluetooth chipsets have tremendous potential in the near future due to rising number of smartphone, tablet, and desktop users.
- Some of the restraints of the Bluetooth chipsets market are decline in shipments of PCs and tablets as the replacement cycle of tablets and PCs is higher compared to smartphones, and disruptions in the supply chain due to COVID-19.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Bluetooth Chipsets Market
- In terms of region, the global Bluetooth chipsets market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to see fastest growth in the Bluetooth chipsets market during the forecast period since several product manufacturers of consumer electronics operate in countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Moreover, Asia Pacific is the biggest hub for consumer electronics. Rising number of data centers, growing IoT technology in the region, and the adoption of automation by many industries is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the Bluetooth chipsets market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, a large pool of consumer electronics manufacturers and low-cost manufacturing of Bluetooth chipsets in China, South Korea, and Japan have led to the dominant share of Asia Pacific in the Bluetooth chipsets market.
- The Bluetooth chipsets market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to increasing technological advancement and an increasing trend toward wireless connectivity of electronics devices.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Global Bluetooth Chipsets Market
The global Bluetooth chipsets market was highly fragmented in 2020. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for Bluetooth chipsets. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global Bluetooth chipsets market include:
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Broadcom Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/development-of-solutions-in-telecom-api-market-to-act-as-enabler-for-integration-of-services-with-mobile-internet-and-cloud-leading-the-way-tmr-301180473.html