Blood Group Typing Market Size – USD 2.86 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.1%, Market Trends – Rising number of blood transfusion procedures across the globe
Reports and Data has recently published a market research report on global Blood Group Typing market comprising 100+ pages that provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, market growth, market share, key segments and sub-segments, top companies, current and emerging trends, drivers and restraints, opportunities, and forecast values up to 2028. The Blood Group Typing market research report is an investigative study that offers key insights into industry overview, key manufacturers and buyers, sales network and distribution channels, and financial standing.
The research offered by the Blood Group Typing report has been formulated through key analytical tools and extensive primary and secondary research further validated and verified by industry experts, industry professionals and analysts. The report includes SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis to impart better understanding of the Blood Group Typing market dynamics.
Key companies operating in the global market and profiled in the report include:
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Grifols, S.A., Immucor, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Quotient, Ltd., Novacyt Group, BAG Healthcare GmbH, Rapid Labs, Day medical SA, DIAGAST, and AXO Science.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4049
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Blood Group Typing market on the basis of type, target population, end user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mechanical Blood Group Typings
- Invasive Blood Group Typing
- Non-Invasive Blood Group Typing
Target Population Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Speak to Our Expert @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/4049
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Emergency Medical Services
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Consumables segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing demand for reagents and kits in laboratories, increasing rate of blood donations, rising number of surgeries performed, and development of advanced test reagents and kits.
- PCR-based and microarray technique segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to increasing R&D to understand antibody-antigen interaction, growing burden of chronic diseases such as sickle cell anemia, and rising application of PCR-based techniques to screen for rare blood types.
- Increasing demand for early screening and diagnosis, rising burden of chronic diseases, and growing need for safe blood transfusion are key factors contributing to revenue growth of the antibody screening segment.
- Hospitals segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing awareness about blood donation and its importance, rising need for blood and blood products during transplant surgeries, and increasing number of critical accidents necessitating blood transfusion.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market segmentation & scope
1.2 Market definition
1.3 Information procurement
1.4 Purchased database
1.5 Internal database
1.6 Secondary sources & third party perspectives
1.7 Primary research
1.8 Information analysis
1.9 Data analysis models
1.10 Market formulation & data visualization
1.11 Data validation & publishing
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segment Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Blood Group Typing Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1 Parent Market Outlook
3.1.2 Ancillary Market Outlook
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blood-group-typing-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.