Advanced Traffic Management for Smart Cities Market: Introduction
- Advanced traffic management for smart cities is meant to provide services, solutions, and products to ease traffic congestion, in order to improve quality of life. Advanced traffic management for smart cities uses advance technologies such as artificial intelligence to bolster traffic signals, to obtain data on real- time traffic conditions.
- Furthermore, collecting data about traffic and vehicle, since there is rise in automobiles, across the developed and developing economies especially in urban areas, is expected to enhance the demand of advanced traffic management for smart cities market. Thus, advanced traffic management for smart cities helps traffic authorities to acquire the details of traffic analytics. Smart cities have started to adopt adaptive traffic control and traffic analytics solutions, in order to decrease traffic congestion. Additionally, some cities worldwide have also adopted decentralized systems in various intersections that uses a combination of video detection and radar which help in detecting traffic and also adjusts signals in real-time using AI-driven software.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of advanced traffic management for smart cities. Advanced traffic management for smart cities during the pandemic outbreak has helped governments across various countries to improve traffic congestion after the lockdown. Real- data intelligence actions, is used by the government agencies in smart cities for public safety monitoring. This helps them to monitor, control, optimize, and operate traffic in urban areas.
Get More Press Release by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/magnifying-use-in-wearables-and-implantable-devices-to-monitor-health-parameters-of-patients-provides-valuable-growth-opportunities-for-chemical-sensors-market—tmr-301269944.html
Global Advanced Traffic Management for Smart Cities Market: Dynamics
Global Advanced Traffic Management for Smart Cities Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rising concerns about traffic congestion and motor accidents worldwide is expected to boost the growth of the advanced traffic management for smart cities market.
- Growing adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and Machine Learning (ML) to control traffic congestion is expected to drive the demand for advanced traffic management for smart cities across the world.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Advanced Traffic Management for Smart Cities Market
- In terms of region, the global advanced traffic management for smart cities market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global advanced traffic management for smart cities market, due to government initiatives and investment for smart city development in the U.S and Canada, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the advanced traffic management for smart cities market in the region.
You will get Custom Report at Syndicated Report price, Pre Book Now
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample