With the changing paradigm of the world and the continuous health threats, it is extremely important to stay fit and healthy. Now there are some things that can be done to an extent like going to the gym can be limited and the maximum time that can be spent over there is one and a half hour. It is said that while trying to get fit, gym puts in 30% and the rest is what we eat, which is 70%.

It is important to look after your diet and add nutrients including supplements and immune-boosters. Here we are with the three evergreen teas of all times which are super easy to make and extremely affordable. These teas can be made in the comfort of your home and there is no need to spend those extra dollars on drinks that only increase your weight. These legal teas are not only great for immunity and overall health but also help in elevating the mood.

Green tea

Good old green tea. You might have heard your parents or neighbors or even random people on the road talk about green tea and its promising effects for weight loss as well as being a great tea for the body. It surely is as great as they tell. Green tea is considered as the healthiest beverage out there with a lot of benefits. It contains antioxidants which improve brain function, protect the body against cancer, boost up immunity and fasten the metabolism to reduce fat from the body.

Green tea contains a range of biological compounds which are healthy including polyphenols as well as EGCG which helps in protecting the body against various diseases. It also contains minerals can call fulfil the nutrients that you need in your diet.

It even improves brain function and contains caffeine which is the best thing that you need when you want to feel alert and alive.

Kratom tea

Kratom tea is new for some but for people who use is in their routine, it is their favorite beverage already. Kratom is a herb which contains curative and restorative properties and can be used as a natural supplement in the diet every day. Kratom tea can be made by adding brewed leaves to hot water.

There are many health benefits to Kratom and is especially taken by people who have zero time in their hands and a lot of work to do. Kratom helps with removing fatigue and exhaustiveness from the body and acts as a relaxant after a long, tiring day. It is popular amongst the labor class who do not have time but also want to keep fit. So Kratom acts as a two in one. It also provides health benefits like increasing the immune system of the body as well as relaxing the mind and body.

Kratom contains alkaloids like mitragynine which directly affect the brain to send out positive messages around the body elevating the overall mood of the person as well.

Chamomile Tea

Chamomile tea, even though seems new but is long used for its amazing health benefits as a traditional folk remedy. Chamomile tea fills the area of supplements in ones diet as it contains components which are effective. Dried chamomile flowers are used to make chamomile tea.

Chamomile tea reduces inflammation in the body which is a great step to increasing immune response further strengthening immunity of the body. Alongside that, it also helps serve as a relaxant and reduces pain in the body.

Even though this tea is safe, people with particular allergy to pollens should avoid it because it is made of flowers. People who have allergic reactions to mild chamomile products should also be careful as there should be no risks taken on how it will behave once it goes inside the body.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here