The Specialty Malt Market is expected at USD 2,615.9 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3,950.7 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022. Malting is that the process of converting barley or other cereal grains into malt for application in brewing, distilling, or in foods and takes place in malting, sometimes called a malt house. Malt extract is often utilized in the brewing of beer. Its production begins by sprouting barley grain in an exceedingly method referred to as malting, immersing barley in water to support the grain to sprout, then drying the barley to halt the progress when the sprouting begins.
The global Specialty Malt market research report provides a brief overview inclusive of competitive landscape and key developments in the market. It provides an extensive study analysis of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, corporate deals and partnerships, among others. It also offers insights into company overview, financial standing, business expansion plans, and revenue growth of each company. It also sheds light on product advancement, technological developments, and research and development activities.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2867
Key participants in the specialty malt market are the malt manufacturers, suppliers, and regulatory bodies. The key players that are profiled in the report include Cargill (U.S.), Malteurop Groupe (France), GrainCorp Ltd. (Australia), Soufflet Group (France), and Axereal Group (France).
Further key findings from the Specialty malt report suggest
- By product, the Caramelized Malt section is that the foremost prominent segment and was estimated to account within the world specialty malt market in terms of both value and volume.
- Asia-Pacific region growing at a remarkable CAGR 6.9% during the analysis period. Some top producers of specialty malt include Japan, India, China, and Australia. Growth within the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to develop at an accelerated pace, which is particularly related to rapid urbanization and availability of cheap labor, especially in China; this can be often anticipated to boost the marketplace for malted beer.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are gaining momentum in the market, particularly in the regions of Middle East. Non-alcoholic beers are brews with an alcohol level volume of less than 0.5%.
- The brewing segment is estimated to account for the largest share in the specialty malt market. The major factor contributing to the growth of the brewing segment for specialty malts is the growing popularity and demand for craft beer across the globe. Roasted malt, being the most popular flavored malt used for brewing, dominates the market for specialty malts.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2867
Segments covered in the report:
By Type: (Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2028)
- Munich Malt
- Vienna Malt
- Belgian Malt
- Other types
By Source: (Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2028)
By Form: (Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2028)
- Liquid Specialty Malts
- Dry Specialty Malts
By Application: (Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2028)
- Non-Alcoholic Malt beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/specialty-malt-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Specialty Malt market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Specialty Malt market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-8-food-industry-trends
2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid (FDCA) Market http://www.marketwatch.com/story/25-furandicarboxylic-acid-fdca-market-size-worth-usd-7863-million-by-2027-reports-and-data-2021-08-13
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]