Solid State Relays Market: Introduction
- A solid state relay is an electronic switch that switches on or off according to an external signal, similar to an electronic form of electromechanical relay. Solid state relays provide electrical isolation between the input and output circuits just like most traditional electromechanical relays.
- Solid state relays have a number of advantages over relays, providing faster switching, greater reliability, and longer life, etc. Solid state relays are being used increasingly as they provide a far more cost effective solution for many electronic circuit designs, especially when the service of the equipment is considered.
- Solid state relays have a range of different devices at the core of their electronic circuits: thyristor of SCRs, Triacs, bipolar junction transistors, BJTs, and MOSFETs that provide ideal electronic switches within the solid state relay. An optical link is used in general to provide the switching signal between the input and the switching element. This gives virtually complete electrical isolation between the input and output circuits.
You will get Custom Report at Syndicated Report price, Pre Book Now
Rise in Demand for Solid State Relays for Electrical and Electronics Industry
- The global solid state relays market is predicted to achieve impetus on the back of a number of applications taking shape in recent years. Their low noise levels during operation, extended operational life, and small size are expected to help solid state relays to find more applications in the coming years.
- Another factor that could augment demand for solid state relays is the free maintenance. No contact arcing and bounce, resistance to vibration and shock, and high switching frequency of solid state relays are expected to help the market gather more demand during the course of the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global solid state relays market are foreseen to have increased inclination toward research and development of low maintenance, compact, and automated products. In developed countries, the massive demand for the upgrade of aging power infrastructure could be cashed in to increase the application of solid state relays.
- Rising count of start-ups offering innovative and affordable solutions in the market and increase in the number of offshore farms are predicted to set the tone for substantial growth in the market.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Solid State Relays Market
- In terms of region, the global solid state relay market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to make its presence known in the international solid state relays market with its impressive revenue share. The region witnesses the presence of numerous building and industrial automation equipment vendors, which is forecasted to work in favor of the regional market. The region could also benefit from the rise of applications in the industrial sector, building equipment, and industrial automation.
- The impact of COVID-19 in the region has led to a significant drop in demand for transportation connectivity, which has correspondingly declined investments in the associated sector. This is expected to impact the supply chain of solid state relays in the Asia Pacific region.
- Furthermore, the global market could also find other regions such as Europe and North America important for its overall growth as they make their individual contributions.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/long-term-health-hazards-loss-of-natural-habitat-of-terrestrial-aquatic-animals-due-to-rise-in-air-pollution-levels-drives-growth-in-air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market-valuation-projected-to-surpass-us-4-7-bn-by-2031–opi-301284496.html
Key Players in the Global Solid State Relays Market
- Omron Corporation
- Carlo Gavazzi
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Omega Engineering
- IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, Inc.
- Celduc Relais