Henna Powder Market: Introduction
- Henna powder is made by drying, milling, and sifting henna leaves. It is usually used for hair coloring purposes. It provides nourishment to hair and scalp. This factor drives the henna powder market globally. Henna powder is utilized while manufacturing cosmetics, hair dyes, and hair care products. Furthermore, it is used to have temporary tattoos on the skin. It is extensively utilized to make ‘mehendi’ (ancient eastern art) during wedding functions in the Indian culture. The hair care benefits from henna are expected to fuel the henna powder market.
Hair Care Industry to Drive the Global Henna Powder Market
- The growth of the beauty and personal care industry may lead to increased use of hair care products. Increase in usage of hair styling appliances damages the hair of a person by making them dry and dull. Henna powder is used to provide nourishment to hair and scalp. It has been widely used in several hair care products. It gives a conditioning effect to the hair and is used to treat dandruff. All these factors are expected to boost the henna powder market across the globe.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75041<ype=S
Health Benefits from Henna to Increase Demand for Henna Powder Globally
- Henna powder is used for the treatment of eczema, scabies, fungal infections, and various types of rashes and wounds. It is also known as an excellent cooling agent. When applied on skin burns, it provides a cooling effect. Henna powder offers several health benefits to skin issues. It is also effective during headaches caused by heat stroke. Henna powder contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. The skin and hair care benefits from henna powder are expected to drive the market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Henna Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global henna powder market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa
- North America further has the country-level analysis for Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the henna powder market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the henna powder market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC Countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The henna powder market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for henna powder from 2019 to 2027, followed by Middle East & Africa. The medicinal properties of henna powder are anticipated to boost the sales across the globe.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-labels-market-to-ride-on-the-back-of-growing-popularity-of-linerless-labels-emergence-of-rfid-technology-to-emerge-as-a-game-changer-in-the-market—tmr-301325484.html
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The key manufacturers operating in the global henna powder market include:
- NMP Henna Powder
- Manish Henna Exports
- Kirpal Export Overseas
- Real Henna Product
- Taj Henna Products
- Prem Henna
- R.K. & Company
- Henna Caravan
- SM Heena Industries
- VLCC Wellness
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Bio Veda Action Research Co.
- The Henna Guys
- D. K. Industries
- Garnier LLC
- NATURES ESSENCE PVT. LTD.
Global Henna Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Henna Powder Market, by Ingredient
Global Henna Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org