Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market in Brief
- The liquidity asset liability management solutions market is expected to register a CAGR of ~ 4% between 2019 and 2027. The market is projected to be driven by rapid increase in financial inclusion, globally.
- The global liquidity asset liability management solutions market is expected to reach ~ US$ 1.5 Bn by 2027, from ~ US$ 1.1 Bn in 2019. Increase in liquidity and diversification of loan portfolios are boosting the liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
- The liquidity asset liability management solutions market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe.
- North America remains the dominant leader in the global liquidity asset liability management solutions market, with revenue in 2019 estimated at ~ US$ 680 Mn. Rising number of bank account holders as well as accounts on mobile payment services application are expected to exponentially drive the liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
- Asia Pacific is projected to see high growth in the global liquidity asset liability management solutions market during the forecast period. This is due to an increase in the volume of financial transactions, specifically in the region.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=71592
Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market: Definition
- The liquidity asset liability management solutions market report provides analysis of the global liquidity asset liability management solutions market for the period of 2017–2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year, and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- In this report, we analyze the growth drivers that are increasing the value of the liquidity asset liability management solutions market, and how financial organizations can reduce and measure the risks related to liquidity and asset and liabilities portfolios. Moreover, the demand for the monetization of financial transactions for risk calculation has accelerated the market.
- Organizations are adopting and updating liquidity asset liability management solutions rapidly due to their numerous benefits such as reduction in paperwork and manual errors, enhanced response time to manage loans and asset portfolio, reduction of risks related to interest rate and foreign exchange, and more.
Asia Pacific Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market: Snapshot
Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing regions, where the earning capacity of individuals is increasing drastically. India and China have experienced exponential financial inclusion due to foreign investments.This has led to the increased role of banking and financial institutions. The role of liquidity asset liability management solutions has increased to manage the risks related to currency, interest rates, investments, and to monitor derivative transactions. This solution helps financial institutions specifically maintain the optimum balance between liquidity asset and liability to derive maximum profit.
Key Growth Drivers of the Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market
- Rapid Increase in Financial Inclusion, Globally – Rise in the volume of transactions and increasing need for solutions to measure and manage risk and regulatory compliances have led to an increase in the demand for liquidity asset liability management solutions.
- Increase in Liquidity and Diversification of Loan Portfolio – The demand for liquidity asset and liability management solutions has increased to effectively analyze and reduce financial risks. Financial institutions or banks can easily analyze risk factors and reduce complexity by implementing a consistent framework with the help of these solutions.
Key Challenges Faced by Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market Players
- The initial deployment cost of a liquidity asset liability management solution is high, owing to the initial outlay, implementation, customization, and training of employees. Integration of this solution with a conventional system within the bank may lead to low productivity, initially. This is restraining the growth of the liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
- Concerns over breach of personal as well as financial information from banks may reduce the trustworthiness of digital platform and solutions. Increasing number of financial fraud cases is decreasing the potential opportunities of the liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=71592<ype=S
Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market: Competitive Landscape
- In May 2019, National Housing Bank (NHB) of India planned to tighten the norms for housing finance companies (HFCs) related to asset liability management. To eliminate non-performing assets, NHB may ask financial institutions to submit a weekly report related to assets and liabilities. This may lead to the demand for liquidity asset liability management solutions that have the capability to manage such information on a daily basis.
- In March 2019, Wolters Kluwer’s Finance, Risk & Reporting (FRR) business and Equifax, a global data, analytics, and technology company, partnered to provide an end-to-end Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) solution that will comply with new standards instituted by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB).
- In March 2019, Wolters Kluwer’s ComplianceOne Lending and CASH Suite solution was selected by Grow Financial Credit Union. This will enable Grow Financial Credit Union to manage compliance risk as well as streamline its commercial lending processes.
- In September 2018, Taiwan Business Bank (TBB) selected Kamakura’s solutions for Basel III liquidity management, asset-liability management (ALM), and funds transfer pricing (FTP). This solution has the ability to analyze the interest risk and liquidity risk on a daily basis.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/increase-in-demand-for-high-precision-in-miniaturization-process-of-semiconductor-industry-to-fuel-growth-of-optical-metrology-market–tmr-insights-301348256.html