Artificial Nails Market: Introduction
Artificial nails, from gel extensions to acrylic press-ons, are rapidly gaining popularity in the beauty industry. The trend has taken celebrities as well as the girl next door by storm. The reason can be attributed to stars wearing them and flaunting them on an everyday basis. Moreover, these nails are easily available at such an affordable range. Additionally, constant innovation leading to improved products launched in the market on a regular basis is catching up with the beauty conscious generation, which has a dedicated following of teenagers and adults alike. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the global artificial nails market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Artificial Nails Market
- Addressing of health concerns from consumers regarding nail care is a major driver of the global artificial nails market. Development of more non-toxic alternatives are estimated to further propel the global artificial nails market in the next few years.
- Manufacturers are focused on product development, and the ever dynamic consumer demand. For instance, rise in awareness about the toxicity of chemicals used in artificial nails has prompted manufacturers to launch non-toxic versions to keep skin infections and brittleness at bay. Thus, these innovations are projected to help manufacturers to cater to new consumers and satisfy the current demand for non-toxic artificial nails.
- The artificial nails industry is investing heavily in adopting digital tech in order to enhance customer satisfaction and expand its customer base. Awareness about the appearance of trendy nails is increasing, which in turn is estimated to boost the demand for artificial nails.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=72770
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Artificial Nails Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial nails market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global artificial nails market during the forecast period. High disposable income in North America is attributed to the major share held by the region in the global market. It is a lucrative market for artificial nails industry, as more money is available to spend on grooming and personal care.
- Asia Pacific is witnessing increased consumer spending on personal grooming products. Thus, the market in the region is also expected to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Artificial Nails Market
- OPI Products Inc.
- KISS Products Inc.
- Nail Alliance – North America, Inc.
- World Pride Inc.
- Suite Eleven LLC
- The ProfessioNAIL Company
- Cuccio Naturalé
- Anise Cosmetics, LLC
Global Artificial Nails Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Nails Market, by End-use
- Personal Use
- Professional Usage
Global Artificial Nails Market, by Price
Global Artificial Nails Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Website
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other retail based stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72770<ype=S
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.